Smooth and natural bamboo handle is eco-friendly, and keep plastic and rubber out of your mouth and away from your teeth. The bristles of toothbrush are made from bamboo charcoal fiber that is comfortable and soft to protect your teeth. It will never splinter and is water resistant, and bamboo is also more durable and healthier than any plastic.
Charcoal mixtures are used traditionally and medicinally for cleaning and whitening teeth. The bristles are fine and gentle; helping to promote oral hygiene without wearing away at your gums. Say goodbye to bleeding and retracting gums without compromising on whiter, brighter teeth.
- perfect for sensitive teeth.
- Carbon charcoal infused.
- Natural anti-bacterial effects.
- Anti-bacterial and cleansing.
- Bristles are fine and gentle.
- the bristles are made of a
biodegradable nylon4 material.
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo. Helps our environment as they are made of biodegradable bamboo.
- Doesn't contain nasty chemicals which could harm your body, BPA free.
- Brushes are vegan, eco-friendly and sustainable and easy to use.
Weight: approx.7g / 0.02lbs per
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
- Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
- If your gums bleed a lot when you brush your teeth, see your dentist right away.
- No matter how good your brushing is, you should visit your dentist for a check-up twice a year.